Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

The 11 Best Digital and Social Media Marketing Podcasts to Listen to in 2022

The 10 Best Social Media Marketing Podcasts to Listen to in 2021

Let me tell you a true story about me and podcasting. I have had a podcast since 2013, but as I indicate in my own Episode 140, Want to Excel at Social Media Marketing? You Need to be an Active Consumer of Social Media First, I was never a consumer of podcasts. It was a conversation with a millennial marketer at one of my clients that changed all of that. She listened to podcasts instead of the Spotify which I religiously listened to in my car. One day I decided to go into my Apple Podcasts app, do some searches…

The 11 Best Digital and Social Media Marketing Podcasts to Listen to in 2022 appeared first on NealSchaffer.com

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires