Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Understanding Those Mysterious Facebook Spam Messages You May Be Receiving

where do facebook spam messages come from?

I originally wrote this blog post when there was a weird loophole that had tons of Facebook Events invitations flooding my inbox. Since then, I have been in better control of what I perceive to be Facebook spam messages, but the popularity of this blog post over years tells me that many of you still struggle with the issue of unwanted messages. If you are one of the more than 1.9 billion people who visit Facebook every day, you have hopefully already figured out a way to deal with filtering out the many potential notifications and bothersome messages–much of it…

Understanding Those Mysterious Facebook Spam Messages You May Be Receiving appeared first on NealSchaffer.com

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires