Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

The Top 21 Twitter User Statistics for 2022 to Guide Your Marketing Strategy

The Top 19 Twitter User Statistics for 2020 to Guide Your Marketing Strategy

Ask me what social network I recommend to B2C companies, and it would be Facebook and/or Instagram followed by Pinterest and/or Twitter. For B2B businesses, it would be LinkedIn followed by Twitter or Facebook. Clearly it’s easy to lose site of Twitter for marketing amongst newer and sexier rivals. But as a 2nd or 3rd social network for A/B testing, I will always recommend it as an option. I hope after checking out these Twitter user statistics, you will also see why and how you can use Twitter in your B2B marketers efforts. Furthermore, for those that have seen me…

The Top 21 Twitter User Statistics for 2022 to Guide Your Marketing Strategy appeared first on NealSchaffer.com

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires