Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

What is LinkedIn and Why Should You Join?

What is LinkedIn and Why Should You Join?

As my children are now of the high school age, and they themselves are starting to create their own LinkedIn profiles, I continue to be surprised by the very few number of people that are on the platform. While I don’t expect every student to be on LinkedIn, having a LinkedIn profile is so important from a professional branding perspective, I still sometimes have to answer this question of what is LinkedIn and why one should join the platform. I originally wrote this post for a different audience, local social media friends who I met from Twitter back in the…

What is LinkedIn and Why Should You Join? appeared first on NealSchaffer.com

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires